Hey kids!
Yeah, things have changed, and will continue. Tomorrow I find out when I might be going home. As of right now, I'm not sure if I'm coming home on tuesday or staying 2 more weeks, but I'll probably know tomorrow. That's how things roll here...
To be quite honest, I'd love to stay longer. I feel like I've really got to know my students now (all 150 of them! Maybe not quite...) and it's going to be so hard to say goodbye and go home. But then again, the longer I stay the closer I'll feel to them and then I might never want to leave!
We played a cool game in class today which made so much noise Tessa wondered what on earth was going on in my classroom, as did all her students. But luckily she didn't mind too much!
Um, in other news I'm not going to curtin any more, unless i go in a month or so after going to sydney first... so that's sad but you know, these things happen!
Also, I went for a twilight snorkel tonight that was really nice the fish were lovely...
This has been the most piece-meal blog so far. But that's life, hey. Hopefully it's still interesting. Maybe next time will be poetry or a story or something nice again...
Catch you all later. I'll keep you updated about what's going to happen regarding my return...
Until next time,
Peace
New Beginnings
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment